<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33205874?origin\x3dhttp://brdgirlguides-tcherday06.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Dove Patrol
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
TO MS BOEY
THANKS FOR BEING A GREAT GUIDER AND AN UNDERSTANDING TEACHER.
I HAVE ENJOYED YOUR COMPANY AND THANK U FOR EVERYTHING THAT U HAVE DONE FOR ME.

TO MDM ROSE
YOU HAVE BEEN A SWEET AND LOVING TEACHER. YOU ARE AS GENTLE AS THE WIND THAT BLOWS IN SPRING.
THANK YOU FOR BEING MY GUIDER.

TO JUNIE
IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE HAVING YOU AS MY YA. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME AND BELIEVING IN EVERY GUIDE. WITHOUT YOUR GOALS AND ENCOURAGEMENT FOR US TO GET OUR BADGES, I DON'T THINK I WOULD HAVE DONE ANY BY NOW.HAHAHA. KEEP SMILING EVEN WHEN YOU'RE FEELING DOWN. KNOW THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON YOUR FRIEND IN TIMES OF NEED, EVEN IF THEY ARE HORNY LIKE LISHA. DON'T WORRY, SHE WON'T BE ANGRY COZ I DON'T KEEP ANYTHING FROM HER AND SHE KNOWS ABOUT IT. WHATEVER IT IS, LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE. SO LAUGH YOUR LUNGS OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS.
YOU KNOW WHAT, JUST BEING WITH YOUR FRIEND WILL PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE.

TO ALL THE TEACHERS,
HAPPY TEACHERS DAY.
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE CHERISHED BY ME.

LOTS OF LUVE: ILI
Patrol Second


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Ms Boey, Madam Rose and Junie:

Thank you for tolerating me for a few occasions when I did not bring my hat. You have been a wonderful guider. The most fortunate thing in guides is to have your presence. . I love you all!! I will try to do my very best in guides in future. (: Your scolding had been beneficial to all of us.

To Miss Han:

Although I did not spend much time with you, I must say that you are a very good and caring guider. Especially during camp when you accompanied me to the clinic when I cut my hand. I must say a big thank to you for all that you have done for me and the other guides. Please don’t forget us. You will always be a part of us.

Margaret :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


--Once a GUIDE--Always a GUIDE--
6:17 AM

>

|BRD Company|
|About Guiding|
|About Guides|
|Uniform|
|Badges|
|Activities|
|Weekly Notice|
|Training|
|Greeting|
|Guide Record|
|Assignment|
|Gallery|
|Forum|
|Contact|


|<< Back to Main|


taggit!




what i had!
|August 2006|


thank yous!
|slayerette|
|adobe photoshop|
|nocturnal-devil|
|imageshack|
|blogger|